Log into your platform
On the left-hand side, click on “Campaigns” then “New Campaign” then “Voice Broadcast”
3. Name your campaign in the “Campaign Name” field
4. Select your start date and time by clicking on the start date field.
5. You can type your date and time out. Or you can select the date box and then click on the clock icon at the bottom and select the time.
6. Click on the “List” field dropdown to select your data list to send the messages to.
7. Select the phone numbers to use for this campaign by clicking on your Call Route/Group to the right. This will automatically highlight/select the phone numbers associated with that Call Route/Group. Note: You need a minimum of 2 phone numbers to send voicemail drops as one phone number will be used as the collision number.
8. Select the IVR file you want to use for your broadcast from the “Broadcast File” dropdown. Note: This must be an IVR.
9. If you would only like to run on weekdays, click the “Weekdays Only” checkbox. If you do want to run on weekends, make sure to leave this box unchecked.
10. Set your start and end times of the day in the “Run From” & “Run Until” by clicking on the field and selecting the appropriate time.
11. Set the amount of simultaneous calls you want. You can have a max of 60 simultaneous calls.
12. If you would like to suppress any records in your list by state or carrier, select those accordingly in the boxes provided.
13. Select the audio file you want to play when someone answers the phone from the dropdown labeled “Voicemail Audio”
14. If you would like to scrub your list records against the Blacklist Alliance database, check the box. To learn more about the Blacklist Alliance visit www.blacklistalliance.com This is a pay as you go feature. You may also become a member of the Blacklist Alliance and place your API Key in the configuration settings to automatically scrub all lists you deploy against the database.
15. Click the button “Schedule” and your campaign will be scheduled to go live. You can view your campaign under “Campaigns” then “Show Campaigns".